Precision LCR Meter, 20 Hz to 2 MHz test frequency.
KEYSIGHT - E4980A
The E4980A precision LCR meter provides the best combination of accuracy, speed, and versatility for a wide range of component measurements. Offering fast measurement speed and outstanding performance at both low and high impedance ranges, the E4980A is the ultimate tool for general R&D and manufacturing test of components and materials. LAN, USB and GPIB PC connectivity enhances your design and test productivity. For materials measurements, the E4980A with the N1500A-005/006 materials measurement suite provides ease-of-measurements, from setting-up fixtures to report generation.
Key features and specifications:
- 20 Hz to 2 MHz test frequency, with 4-digit resolution in any range;
- 0.05% basic accuracy with superior measurement repeatability at low and high impedance;
- Built-in 40V DC Bias (Option 001);
- Rdc measurements (Option 200);
Additional features include:
- 20 Vrms test signal (Option 001);
- High-speed measurements: 5.6 ms;
- 201 points list sweep;
- Versatile PC connectivity (LAN, USB and GPIB).
|Kategoria||DMM / Digital Multi Meters|
|Measurements||Resistance, Ω, Capacitance, F, Inductance, H|
|Number of Wires||2, 4|
|Benchtop or Handheld||Benchtop|
|Measurement Resolution [Digits]||4.0|
|Com. Interface||USB, LAN (LXI), GPIB|